Thursday, November 13, 2008

the life and times of robert taylor

what life? i'm not having a good time either. this blog (and post for that matter) is poorly titled.

i feel left out, left behind, and forgotten. i can't really describe accurately the lack of depth in my life anymore. my day to day pretty much consists of sleeping a little, class, and then some rehearsal and then blah all night. i really have become the most unproductive person i know. i have no drive, no will, no nothing. in the last almost three months i have melted away to nothing. apparently my brain says 'whats the point' and the rest of me apparently agrees with it. i am worthless because there is no meaningful outside force to tell me otherwise.

what good am i to society? no good. thats zero. no percents.

i feel betrayed, lost, looked over, neglected, and beaten. beaten down, beaten up. left to rot in the dust. life is no good lately, and i just keep making it worse for myself. go me, right? wrong. shame on me for not fighting for things harder. shame on me for giving up so easily. shame on me.

i don't go a day without thinking of what might have been. i'm even to the point where i don't care who reads this. normally i'd choose my words carefully, as not to let anyone know what i'm actually talking about, but i sure am over caring if the people i write about care or read this. anyway i thought i was okay with everything, i was trying to move on, and then she delivers the 'best' possible at the 'best' possible time, and i just loose it. poop on me.

everyone lets poop on robert. 1... 2... 3... GO!
what a wonderful way to restart this blog. oh. i'm gonna have two blogs now... this one was dead, but not anymore. i'm keeping one blog entry alive from before though.

poop. i mean least she cared enough to tell me herself... not enough to tell me who... although i figured that one out... but enough not to let me find out from some random person. guh. awesome life i have. bye. i'll let you know what other crappy things happen to me later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Idle Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Quickly Search High Quality Movies, Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood avenues to generate an income online.